SMPlayer 18.104.22.16810 with size 34.98 Mb is a powerful multimedia player that allows you to play most audio and video formats are known without the need for additional codecs. Can also play DVD discs and video streams from the Internet. One of the most interesting features of SMPlayer – it remembers the settings of all the files you play. For example, you watch a movie, but you have to leave … do not worry, when you open a movie – the playback will continue from the place and with the same settings: audio track, subtitles, volume …
- Configurable subtitles. You can specify the subtitle font, size and color.
- Audio track switching. You can change the audio track of your choice. It works with avi and mkv. And, of course, from the DVD.
- Fast mice. You can use your mouse wheel to advance or rewind the video.
- Video equalizer, allows you to adjust the brightness, contrast, hue, saturation and gamma of the image.
- Multiple speed playback. It is possible to speed up playback 2 – 4 times or alternatively, delay.
- Filters. Several filters are available: deinterlace, postprocessing, denoise and even a karaoke filter (voice deletion).
- Audio and subtitle delay adjustments will allow you to sync your audio and subtitles.
- Advanced options, such as choosing a demuxer or a video & audio codec.
- Playlist. This allows you to play selected files one by one. It also supports auto-repeat, and stirring.
- Settings dialog. You can easily configure any selection from SMPlayer by using a nice preferences dialog.
SMPlayer supports multiple videos and audio? Formats like Audio CD, DVD, Video CD, multimedia? Files in AVI, ASF / WMV / WMA, MOV / MP4, RealMedia, Ogg Vorbis, NUT, NSV, VIVO, FLI, NuppelVideo, yuv4mpeg, FILM (.cpk) format, Roq, PVA and Matroska, recorded with the video codec DivX, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, Sorenson, WMV, RealVideo, x264 (standard implementation of H.264) and audio MP3, Musepack, Vorbis, RealAudio, AC3 / A52 (Dolby Digital), AAC (MPEG-4 audio ), QuickTime, VIVO audio and WMA, as well as many other less extensive video and audio codecs.