SoftPerfect Network Scanner 6.1.0 (3.23 Mb) is the Advanced Computer Scanner. Free protocol scanner multi-threaded IP, SNMP and NetBIOS with a modern interface and several advanced features. This program is useful for system administrators and users who are interested in computer security.
Ping program computers, scans for listening TCP ports and displays which types of resources shared on the network (including system and hidden).
SoftPerfect Network Scanner – is software that helps you scan SNMP and NetBIOS.
In addition, the program allows you to mount shared resources as network drives, browse them using Windows Explorer, filter the results list and more.
SoftPerfect Network Scanner can also check for a user-specified port and if he is open, report it to resolve host names and auto-detect your local IP range.
- Pings computers and displays those alive.
- Detects hardware MAC-addresses, even across routers.
- Detects hidden shared folders and writable ones.
- Detects your internal and external IP addresses.
- Scans for listening TCP ports, some UDP and SNMP services.
- Retrieves currently logged-on users, configured user accounts, uptime, etc.
- You can mount and explore network resources.
- Can launch external third party applications.
- Exports results to HTML, XML, CSV and TXT
- Supports Wake-On-LAN, remote shutdown and sending network messages.
- Retrieves potentially any information via WMI.
- Retrieves information from remote registry, file system and service manager.
- It is absolutely free, requires no installation, and does not contain any adware/spyware/malware.