SolveigMM Video Splitter 5.0.1510.23 Business Edition size 31.79 Mb is a very powerful editor for MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA. The main features of the program – can quickly save or cut a number of media fragments from video / audio file, as well as the unification of media files. All surgery is done while maintaining the original quality and without loss of video / audio synchronization. The interface is simple, and will allow you to edit media files with just a few mouse clicks.
The program is based on SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, the program provides high quality and speed of data processing operations that avoid transcoding. Starting with version 2.0 adds frame-accurate editing functions of MPEG-2 files. SolveigMM advanced technology makes 99% of the data in its original form, only transcodes a few frames which are at the beginning and end of the fragment.
- Cutting a file into parts of a given length / size / number of pieces. Available from the Tools menu -> Cutting-cut …
- Support to edit FLV files with frame accuracy / GOP for AVC video, and up to keyframe for codec Sorrenson
- Mode editing with frame accuracy for AVI files. Supported codec DX50, MP42, MP43, AVC1, XVID, DIVX, DIV3, H263
- Ability to save the project settings for new media files. Available via Tools-> Settings-> Administration->
- The ability to erase the history of the newly edited file, and does not save history
- Restore the project. In the case of an unplanned closure of the program will be required to restore the temporary files of the project during the opening of the Video Splitter
- For more precise editing VBR MP3 files. Different players have shown different duration are cut MP3 file
- Clarification of the project is saved when you close the Video Splitter
- If you are upgrading Video Splitter new version does not require a registration key if the previous version has been registered
- Reduce the use of CPU resources to play the file
- Keep the use of CPU resources when you move the mouse pointer on the window Video Splitter
- Fixed performance issues in terms of adding a large number of markers on the timeline
- Optimized navigation and discovery of MKV files that are opened from a network drive
- Inaccurate editing of MPEG-2 video files
- Do not display a change in the context menu when you change the settings for hot keys
- “Close the application after cut” does not always work well
- Artifacts some editing AVCHD and MP4 files
- Hang the cuts MPEG2 file
- Stuck during the installation silent for several MOV files
- Some problems when editing MOV files audio PCM
- Positioning in the last picture in the “Tab” does not update the frame in the preview window.