SolveigMM Video Splitter 7.3.1906.10 Business Edition (84.94 Mb) is a powerful editor for MPEG-2, AVI, WMV, ASF, MP3, WMA files. The main function of this program is the ability to quickly store or cut a number of media fragments from video / audio files, and combine media files. All these operations are carried out by maintaining original quality and without losing video / audio synchronization. The interface is quite simple and allows you to edit media files with just a few mouse clicks. This program is based on the SolveigMM Video Editing SDK, this program provides high quality and processing speed avoiding data transcoding operations. Starting from version 2.0, editing functions with frame accuracy for MPEG-2 files have been added. The advanced SolveigMM technology leaves 99% of the original data in its original form, transcribing only a few frames at the beginning and end of the fragment.
- Cut files into sections for certain duration / size / number of parts. Available on the Tools menu -> Cut it …
- Support for editing FLV files with frame / group accuracy for AVC videos and key frame accuracy for Sorrenson codecs
- Add edit mode with frame accuracy for AVI files. The codecs supported are DX50, MP42, MP43, AVC1, XVID, DIVX, DIV3, H263
- Ability to save project settings for new media files. Available through Tools-> Settings-> Management-> Save project settings
- Ability to delete history of newly edited files and not save history
- Return the project. If an unplanned program closure occurs, you will be asked to restore the temporary project file during the opening of the Video Splitter.
- Editing of more accurate VBR MP3 files. Different players show different lengths of cut MP3 files
- Clarification to save the project when closing the Video Splitter
- When updating the Video Splitter, the new version does not need to enter the registration key if the previous version has been registered
- Reducing CPU usage for playing files.
- Repair the use of CPU resources when moving the mouse pointer to the Video Splitter window
- Fixes performance problems if you add a lot of markers to the timeline
- Opening and navigating optimized MKV files when opening them from a network drive
- Editing MPEG-2 video files that are inaccurate
- No changes are displayed in the context menu when changing settings for hotkeys
- The “Close application after cutting” setting does not always work correctly
- Artifacts in several MP4 and AVCHD files that can be edited
- Wait when cutting MPEG2 files
- Freeze when installing silence for some MOV files
- Some problems when editing MOV files with PCM audio
- The position on the last frame using the “Tab” button does not update the frame in the preview window
- There are now two versions of Video Splitter: Home and Business
- The command line interface feature remains only in the Business version.
- Batch editing mode remains only in the Business version.