SQL Maestro for MySQL 18.104.22.168 (21.41 Mb) is MS SQL Maestro supports SQL Server and provides almost all the essential features of SQL Server, including the XML data type and index XML support, scheduling functions, support for CRL products, synonyms, compilation, metric and asymmetric keys, the functions of authentication, also provide new login types are supported.
SQL Maestro for MySQL is the premier MySQL admin tool for MySQL database management, control and development. It provides a rich set of GUI tools for anyone who uses MySQL including database developers, DBAs, and data analysts.
- Support for all the MySQL server versions from 3.23
- Easy database object management
- Database Designer
- Data management: editing, grouping, sorting and filtering abilities
- Handy SQL Editor with code folding and multi-threading
- Visual Query Builder with support for subqueries and UNIONS
- Working with remote MySQL servers via SSH or HTTP tunnel
- Data export/import to/from the most popular formats
- Powerful BLOB Viewer/Editor
The application also provides you with a powerful set of tools to edit and execute SQL scripts, build visual diagrams for numeric data, compose OLAP cubes, and much more. Easy installation and intuitive interface in combination with support of all the MySQL latest features make it an irreplaceable tool for MySQL on the web or at your local desktop.
Top 10 reasons to use SQL Maestro for MySQL:
- SQL Maestro for MySQL supports all the latest versions of MySQL server
- MySQL security system is easy and clear in SQL Maestro for MySQL
- SQL Maestro for MySQL is incredibly easy in database objects management
- Even a newbie can use SQL Maestro for MySQL
- SQL Maestro for MySQL allows you to create and execute queries in the most convenient way
- SQL Maestro for MySQL provides you with advanced data export and import abilities
- SQL Maestro for MySQL has an ability to view BLOB data in various ways
- SQL Maestro for MySQL allows you to build diagrams based on MySQL data
- SQL Maestro for MySQL allows you to create the SELECT statements visually
- SQL Maestro for MySQL admits to flexible customization