Start Menu X 5.46 size 5.66 Mb is a tool that is comfortable and functional, with which you can quickly and easily change the system menu in the Windows operating system, and allows you to change the “Start” button. This program allows you to change the menu structure, the scale (stretch the Start menu and provide size), add a bookmark, the program combines virtual teams on their promise to immediately open. In addition, you can change the visual appearance depending on personal preference.
The main difference from the standard menu that label applications installed in the system do not change their position and are constantly in the same place at the same time are located in alphabetical order. If the user removes one of the programs of the other position has not changed, and the place of program the remote to form an empty space. When a user installs a new program, this space will be filled.
In addition, the menu Start Menu X is much clearer than the “Start” menu, because in addition to the name of each program displays an icon.
Finally, another option Start Menu X lets you create, edit, and move the menu, which allows, for example, is very easy to make a list of the most frequently used locations, folders, and virtual folders to quickly open them; is in the Start Menu X and options such as built-in timer that can be used to delay the shutdown or restart your PC.
- Save position programs and folders on the menu
- “Start” menu Easy and fast size change
- Use tabs for easy navigation menu
- Highlight newly installed programs
- Increase the size of the contents of a menu with hot keys (if you are blind)
- Move the menu at any place on the desktop or a second monitor screen
- Quick closure and restart the computer by using the keyboard shortcut
- Convenient function scroll through the list of programs
- Quick start program by using the keyboard
- Running the program from the command line directly from StartMenuX
- Quick search for files on your PC and the information on the Internet
- Do not change / modify system files and system settings