Startup Delayer 3.0 Build 366 with size 5.64 Mb is this app will be useful for those who at the beginning of many programs loaded. Startup Delaye put this program will enable the launch delay. Thus, Windows began to be more smooth and fast, because without this utility operating system tries to run at the start of all programs at once, what he took and the time and effort. And the hard drive in this case is less tense.
If at the launch of Windows you counted in minutes, as long as it is impossible to start work as a powerful CPU and hard drive, Startup Delayer can solve the problem. There was, as a rule, because a large number of programs that start with the system, and they all do so simultaneously, pushing and shoving elbows. The utility proposed to postpone for a few seconds (or minutes) initial small applications, thereby evenly distribute the load on the processor and memory. Well, if you suddenly find that any unnecessary programs, you can remove it from startup directly at Startup Delayer.
- Delay startup programs for a certain period of time.
- Set the startup type (normal, folded, full screen).
- Automatic initial program based on data on the system load.
- Supports Drag & Drop.
- Delay application launcher local users without administrative privileges.
- Support for Windows 7 chew, UAC and 64-bit versions.
- Add a note to any application.
- See graphics performance last run.
- Filter to quickly find the program.
- Failure to start the program, if it is already running.
- Recover deleted from the list of applications.
- Service Management and run the job.
- Set priorities for running applications.
- Automatically remove duplicate records.
- View the status of running applications.
- Finding information about the programs on the Internet.
- Startup Delayer gives you the opportunity to optimize the process of launching the application, postpone the launch as soon as you log into your computer.
- In case of delay in application startup time, your computer becomes ready for use much more quickly. Startup Delayer will then start launching your delayed applications when your computer is free.
- When Windows loads at startup, it tries to load all programs at the same time. Therefore, if you have many programs for Windows since it was launched, each program will try and grab CPU time and disk to boot.
- If each program tries to do this at one and the same time, you soon notice the slow down that occurs due to your CPU trying to help all the programs to load, and your hard disk accessing multiple files.
- Startup Delayer allows you to add some sequence of this process to determine the best time to launch the application. You can do this, depending on the computer is idle, or you can set an arbitrary time.