Substance Alchemist 2019.1.1 with size 977 Mb is taking the art of making 3D materials and managing them to a new level, thanks to new features for making materials easier and faster. Artists can count on a powerful and efficient workflow and intuitive user interface. This new tool is easy to use, fast, and uses some of the most advanced technology. Hiding its intrinsic complexity behind easy-to-use tools, such as parametric slider and filters, Substance Alchemist increases artist efficiency, without losing functionality. Substance Alchemist – a magic wand for artists who work with scanning, who can do fast and quality tile work, and are also based on artificial intelligence. This program can instantly balance the shadows and light attached to photos and scans, so that the lighting remains uniform and constant. Artists who need to quickly move through the material will appreciate the variety that is possible thanks to the instant creation of a collection of materials based on a single picture or skateboard. Substance Alchemist can analyze artist material and automatically generate suggestions for colors and textures, providing compatibility and additional creation options. Although Substance Alchemist is a stand-alone tool, it is closely related to the existing Substance ecosystem. Artists can search for downloads in Substance Sources, import materials and filters created in Designer Substance, or share their creations through Substance Sharing. Imported materials can be added to your personal library for later use or applied to assets in the Substance Painter. Thanks to the standardization of the Substance format, materials created in the Substance Alchemist can be exported and used in major 3D software, including Unreal Engine, Unity, 3ds Max, Maya and many others.
- 1-click generators
– Synthetic material creation with phenomenal speed.
– Select a base material, and apply one of Alchemist’s filters; within seconds, you’ve created a complex 3D material.
– Use Alchemist’s intuitive interface to modify to suit your personal preference.
- Combine 3D materials
– Take existing materials, and blend them together. Craft credible combinations of complex materials: tree bark with moss, for instance, or stone with pebbles; unlimited possibilities exist.
– Define your blending criteria from options such as height, color, or custom masks to ensure utterly seamless blending.
- Transform 2D photos into 3D materials
– Import a reference photo into Alchemist. Transform it into a high-quality 3D material. The entire process takes seconds. Our machine-learning based delighter removes shadows and helps you get the best material from your captures.
- Create material collections
– Substance Alchemist’s collection feature helps you build vast material libraries. Use moodboards to generate many variations of your materials.
- Great results, achieved super-fast.
- Tweak and mix existing materials
– Bring elements together to create a new, fully parametric material.
- Extract new materials from scans
– Create a material from a single or multiple images.
- Import and use filters
– Create your filter in Substance Designer.