SUPERAntiSpyware Professional 8.0.1034 with size 38.70 Mb is the best anti-spyware program that scans hard drives, removable drives, memory and registry for spyware and adware, including various types of trojans, worms, keyloggers, etc. Work in system monitoring mode in real time, “on demand” or on schedule, scan memory, registry, and files for spyware. Through this program, parasites can be removed or placed in quarantine. You can scan in three ways. SUPERAntiSpyware scans for memory, registry, and files for spyware infections. Through this program, parasites can be removed or placed in quarantine. You can scan in three ways: with fast scanning, only the most common infection sites are scanned, fully, all files are scanned, and in the third mode, you can choose your own scanning area. The internal scheduler will help set up the computer scan at the specified time. In addition, this program can protect the browser’s home page from changes, restore settings for Internet connection, Desktop, Internet Explorer security level and many other parameters. To effectively deal with spyware and malware, utilities update the database automatically through the Internet.
Main Features and Characteristics:
- Scanning of hard drives, removable drives, memory, registry, individual folders, and others that are fast, complete and customizable! Includes items that can be trusted and do not include folders for full scan settings!
- Detects and removes spyware, adware and malware, trojans, keyboard loggers, dialers, system and worm reconfiguration programs, and many other types of threats.
- Restore damaged, desktop, registrar, task manager, and other Internet connections with the help of our unique recovery system! The spyware application often disables system components to prevent deletion – SUPERAntiSpyware resets and restores these files in seconds!
- The quarantined file is deleted for complete security. Files from quarantine can be restored as you see fit.
- Provide a detailed scan log with complete information about the threats detected and their location. Scan logs will help you see the scan results at any time.