Superluminal Stardust 1.5.0 for Adobe After Effects with size 101 Mb is a unique modular system designed to simulate particles in 3D mode and create special effects that are stunning in their beauty. The Stardust Superluminal graphics system is designed to work with Adobe After Effects. Create rare and unusual special effects using this system, edit effects, use many presets that offer the widest choice for creativity for users of this application. You will be able to make; light, structural, diffuse, geometric, fractal, multidimensional, anthropomorphic, fire and smoke effects and all types of special effects that can be applied when editing, or creating your multimedia project; movies, home videos, clips, etc. In addition, the application interface will be able to be understood by most users, so that experienced users and a beginner can find out quickly enough.
- Modular 3D particle system for After Effects.
- One Tool, Single 3D space.
- One click smart presets.
- Replica, a unique effect, that replicates the particles in various ways.
- Countless particle effects.
- Emitters, Particles, Replica, Forces, 3D Models, Text & Mask, Maps.
- Space deformers, Sphere, Box, 3d Models, Bend, Twist, Maps, Black Hole.
- Splines, animate-able, both as paths and emitters.
- Containers,enclose particles in sphere, box or a 3D model