Symantec Endpoint Protection 14.3.1148.0100 is Including Symantec AntiVirus and advanced threat prevention to help protect your laptop, desktop and server from malware. It also protects against the most sophisticated attacks that are not seen by conventional security tools, such as rootkits, zero day exploits and spyware changes. The proliferation of targeted attacks and sophisticated persistent threats requires multiple layers of defense and intelligent endpoint security. Symantec Endpoint Protection provides unmatched security, exceptional performance, and intelligent management in physical and virtual environments. By utilizing the largest civilian threat intelligence network in the world, Symantec proactively identifies vulnerable files and protects against zero-day attacks without slowing down. Only Symantec Endpoint Protection provides the level of protection you need with a single multi-agent agent – the fastest and most effective protection on the market.
- Unmatched security. Multi-layered defense blocks targeted attacks and complex endpoint threats.
- Network Threat Protection analyzes the flow of incoming data and provides proactive threat blocking.
- Insight reputation analysis technology sorts files vulnerable and safe – for more accurate malware detection.
- SONAR heuristic protection technology monitors application performance in real time, blocking zero-day attacks and targeted threats.
- Reliable technology firewall, anti-virus and spyware protection.
- Amazing Performance: Optimize performance in physical and virtual environments.
- With Insight technology, only files are at risk of being scanned, reducing scan times by up to 70 percent.
- Lower memory requirements for embedded systems or VDI reduce client size.
- Reduces network congestion and flexible connection and bandwidth management.
- Smart management: one policy-based management console for all physical and virtual platforms.
- A very efficient agent with a single management console for Windows, Mac, Linux, virtual machines and embedded systems.
- Supports remote deployment and management of Windows and Mac clients.
- Enforce policies selectively to block systems, control applications and devices, and search.