System Explorer 188.8.131.5252 (2.04 Mb) is a great task manager for Windows. Functional, a small utility that can completely replace the standard Windows Task Manager. In the System Explorer All strictly structured and placed on the shelves. Each section includes verses basic manipulation.
Explorer system includes three parts: the monitoring systems and tools. The first two are basic, and the “tool” is still only one option, a snapshot of the system. Section deals with monitoring the monitoring system: usage of system memory, paging file usage, running processes.
Do not miss the System Explorer and processes using the network. Of the “system” can uninstall the program is no longer needed, change the startup parameters OS see the device driver. Generally, if you are not satisfied with the standard Windows Task Manager, try the System Explorer.
- Detailed informations about Tasks, Processes, Modules, Startups, IE Addons, Uninstallers, Windows, Services, Drivers, Connections and Opened Files.
- Easy check of suspicious files via VirusTotal or Jotti service.
- Easy search details about file/process via online databases.
- Security Extension for automatic check of processes,modules and selected files.
- “New Task…” dialog with integrated AutoSearch and AutoCompletion.
- Action History for monitoring processes activities.
- Performance graphs for monitoring usage of system resources in time.
- System Snapshots for easy finding of system changes.
- System Report builds rich text report containing major informations about your System.
- Multilanguage and Plugins Support.
- Can be used as Task Manager replacement.