System Information Viewer 5.31 (22.12 Mb) is a powerful utility that shows all sorts of information about the system. The SIV (System Information Viewer) program displays the following data in visual form: information about the processor, memory, video card, hard drive, drive, modem, USB device, etc. Using this program, you can observe how system resources are spent when working with different applications. The real-time utility shows how much RAM is currently available and how the swap file is used. Not everyone can accurately answer questions about what type of computer he has. But in some cases you just need to know. The System Information Viewer program will help you collect all data about the PC, including information about processors, memory, hard drives, drives, modems, USB devices, and more. Using this program, you can observe how system resources are spent when working with different applications. It shows in real time how much free memory is at the moment, how the swap file is used, etc. Another interesting feature is the output of information about all the computers on the local network. System Information Viewer shows how much RAM is installed, which processor model is installed on each, and which operating system.
What’s new in version 5.31:
- Added Windows 10 RS5 Build 17686 support. Enabled operation from [ACPI Eval], etc.
- If available, report the current Intel + AMD microcode release date and add [Microcode] + Menu-> File-> Save-> Save BIOS ROM.
- Update AMD GPU report to compensate when AMD ATIADL API returns the wrong% GPU load.
- Issues resolved with NVMe Intel 3.2 + 4.0 Client and SMART_RCV_DRIVE_DATA drivers.
- Added RocketRAID NVMe support and updated HPTDEV .DLL to V3.00.19.0
- Adding a Dell Vostro 400 + Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming Wi-Fi + H270M-D3H + enhances ASUS Sabertooth X99 motherboard support.
Download: Turbobit + Post4earn