SystemRescueCD 4.8.4 Beta 1 size 475 Mb is a disk for rapid recovery after the collapse of the operating system. Made in the form of a bootable CD based on the Gentoo Live CD and includes many administrative tools; It can be installed on a USB-stick. distribution kernel file system supports the most commonly used – ext2 / ext3, reiserfs, xfs, jfs, vfat, ntfs, iso9660, and Samba and NFS network.
- Operating system is fully operational and independent based on Linux, which can be run from a bootable CD or DVD, even if the primary operating system will not boot the computer.
- Supports the following file systems: EXT2, EXT3, EXT4, ReiserFS, Reiser4, Btrfs, XFS, JFS, VFAT, NTFS, ISO9660.
- Support for network file system: Samba and NFS.
- Create, edit, copy, hard disk partition recovery.
- The presence of a number of system utilities (Parted, Partimage, Fstools and other utilities).
- Availability of Midnight Commander file manager allows files and directories on different actions (copy, delete, move, rename, etc.).
- Ability to specify additional selection of the kernel at boot time.
- Cache image in the boot allows you to continue working with the LiveCD after removing the media, making it possible to record the disc in CDDVD the same drive that is used to download.
- Creating a user’s own selection of the boot disk.
- Handling the Hard Disk (Gparted, Partimage, sfdisk, FSArchiver, ntfs-3g, TestDisk).
- Networking (ssh-, dhcp-, tftp-, vnc- Server, rsync, nfs-, samba-, customer FTP-).