TagScanner 6.1.0 (2.50 Mb) is a program of handling simple to set up and manage your music collection. TagScanner rename music files of different formats so that names containing information from the tags. The program also allows you to generate a tag on the file / directory or change the values of the required fields in batch mode. TagScanner many opportunities to get album info via internet freedb.org database.
Supports ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags, Vorbis Comments and APEv2. Powerful TAG editor to quickly and easily handle the necessary information, including batch mode. Also provided are simple but comfortable playlist editor that allows you to store and read the sheets in PLS / M3U and export them to HTML and Excel spreadsheets. TagScanner in most cases life is much easier when you need to organize your music archive.
This program is a tool to manage and organize your music collection. It has many advanced functions for batch processing, which significantly speeds up the process. It contains a built-in player to listen directly to the process.
- Rename files based on information from TAG
- Powerful Tag Editor
- Works with MP3, OGG, Musepack, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, AAC, OptimFROG, Speex, file WavePack
- Support ID3 tag version 1.0 / 1.1 / 2.2 / 2.3 / 2.4, APE v1 and v2, Vorbis Comments
- Reading and writing ID3v2 lyrics and graphics
- Read and write comments OGG
- Tag Generator on a file / folder
- Generate tag information from the Internet (freedb)
- Migrating between versions Tag
- Changing Tag Register
- Extensive opportunities for configuring I / O
- Work on the template
- Ability to work with subfolders
- Advanced Tag Editor
- Improved support for style sheets (more than 140) + the ability to set their own
- Playlist Editor
- Record more information to playlists like Winamp or Sonique
- Playlists export to HTML, Excel and CSV (eg for MySQL)
- Ability to compile and edit playlists “on the fly”