TamoSoft Essential NetTools 4.4 Build 301 (10.14 Mb) is a great package with a set of network utilities useful for diagnosing networks and monitoring PC network connections. With its help, you can see network activity from running programs, check network security and desired IP ping, scan ports, learn more about WiFi dots and more. This is an indispensable program for anyone who needs a great set of networking tools for all occasions. Important NetTools resemble Swiss blades, with many blades, screwdrivers and tweezers, the same simple, convenient and functional tool for diagnosing networks and monitoring PC network connections. The program has the ability to create reports in HTML, text and CSV formats, rapidly exchange IP addresses across various instruments; geolocation of IP addresses, detailed information about the system, customizable interface and more. All the tools included in the composition have a very simple and intuitive interface, which provides the most convenient work program, and even a beginner can understand it. In addition, all applications support Russian language, which makes working with the program easier and convenient. There is also a user manual in Russian
Programs that are part of Essential NetTools:
- NetStat: Utilities that show network activity, including open network ports. Displays a list of incoming and outgoing connections from your computer, including information about open TCP and UDP ports, IP addresses and connection status. From other utilities NetStat is distinguished by the ability to bind open ports to its own applications. It is possible to create a warning system for incoming and outgoing connections.
- NBScan: NetBIOS scanner, a great and fast tool for network research. NBScan can scan networks within specific IP address ranges and compile lists of computers that have NetBIOS source sharing services and their list of names. Unlike the standard utilities included with Windows, NBScan provides easy-to-use graphical interface and easy file management of lmhosts, as well as parallel scans, which let you test Class C networks in less than a minute. NBScan can facilitate day-to-day tasks by system integrators, administrators and analysts.
- PortScan: A network port scanning program with advanced capabilities, allowing you to scan the network for active ports. This tool scans both of them normally (fully connected) and in hidden mode (half-open).
- HostAlive: a network monitoring module that periodically checks whether the host is active and whether network services, such as HTTP or FTP servers, are running on it.
- EmailVerify: checks if there is an e-mail address by contacting SMTP with the appropriate e-mail server.
- Shares: Utilities that list your shared documents. Control and manage external connection reports to your computer’s shared resources, and also provides a quick and easy way to connect to remote resources.
- SysFiles: This is a powerful file system editor and a handy editor for five important system files: services, protocols, networks, hosts and lmhosts.
- NetAudit (NetBIOS Auditing Tool): A program that performs network scans for possible vulnerabilities. Allows you to perform various network security checks and / or individual computers running NetBIOS shared resource access services. This tool will help you identify potential security holes.
- RawSocket: A program to create low-level network connections to diagnose and detect problems. Allows you to install low-level TCP connections to identify problems with various network services. Presentation of data in various colors, as well as user-friendly interface makes it an excellent tool for everyday work from both the administrator and the programmer.
- WiFiMan: shows information about the wireless adapter installed on the computer, available wireless networks, lets you edit the appropriate connection profile.
- TraceRoute and Ping: Utilities to identify problems with internet connection. The utility comes with various functionality and visual appearance of results, allowing you to browse the Internet and identify connection problems.
- NSLookup: allows you to translate IP addresses into hostnames and vice versa, get aliases and perform advanced DNS queries, such as MX or CNAME.
- IPBlackList: checks whether IP addresses are included in various blacklist IP addresses: spammers address database, open proxy and email addresses. This tool will give you the answer to the question, why the checked IP address is rejected by some network source, such as the mail server.
- ProcMon: This is a program to display all active processes with comprehensive information. displays a list of active processes with complete information about the location of the program, the manufacturer, the process ID, the loaded module. With this tool, you can view statistics about CPU time consumption, recognize hidden apps, stop current processes and more effectively manage the use of computer resources.
- SNM Audited: advanced scanner for SNMP devices. Allows you to locate SNMP devices quickly in the range of selected networks and get customizable data options from each device. For more detailed device studies, users can use the SNMP browser.