TechSmith Snagit 2018.2.0 Build 1511 (217 Mb) is offering unlimited possibilities for capturing images – an entire screen, one or more windows and graphic objects (icons, screen buttons, toolbars, menus, etc.), arbitrary areas or complex shapes (polygons, ellipses, rectangles with rounded corners), a full-screen DOS program and DirectX application window (game, video player), the program can receive images from scanners or digital cameras with TWAIN interface, capture background images from the Windows desktop and clipboard content, as well as those port icons of files EXE and DLL. The screen magnifier will help you select the catch area into pixels, and a preview with the default raster editor will quickly add explanatory text and save the image to a file. In addition, SnagIt can store all file types from websites with the ability to specify nested page levels, and can also record what happens on screen in AVI video. The SnagIt program can do catching on schedule or with certain periodicity, and also allows you to capture images without mouse cursor.
Capture window with scroll bar
- The SnagIt developer realizes a truly invaluable function – capturing windows and screen objects with a scroll bar. Let’s say you need a snapshot of a window whose contents will not fit on the screen at all desirable. What to do in this situation? Just take a picture in the section and paste the fragment in the graphical editor. And what does SnagIt offer? Yes it is very simple – select as the source image of the screen object type by scrolling, initializing the fetch, scroll the window or wait for the program to do it yourself, and get the finished image.
- You can extract text from dialog boxes that can not be copied, or create a list of text files that are displayed in the Windows Explorer window.
Automatic processing and image saving
- SnagIt can automatically process the screen captured with built-in filter that allows you to resize and scale the image, adjust the desired color depth, perform color correction, add frames, shadows, watermarks, headers, and edge trim effects. The program also allows you to automatically send the processed images to the clipboard, printer, selected applications, send via e-mail or instant messaging software, and stored in certain file formats, and file names based on customized templates.
- You can control the retrieval, processing, and display of photos using the SnagIt configuration profile. You can create several different profiles for quick retrieval, or you can select the desired profile using the OneClick SnagIt pop-up toolbar or the main application window. In most cases, SnagIt allows you to fully automate the process of preparing screen shots – you just select a profile that contains the necessary parameters of capture, processing and saving images, and doing any shooting or desired rest of the obekta- program will do for you.
The default raster editor Snagit Editor
- Format text overlays – colors, fonts, transparencies, solid shadows.
- Image processing – rotation, cutting, zooming.
- Brushes, stamps, sprayers, pencils, lines, arrows, geometric shapes, pipettes to capture color, selection of drawing areas.
- Over 50 undo levels.
- Burn completed images to a file, copy to clipboard, send to print or via e-mail.
SnagIt Studio built-in vector editor
- Add explanations, comments, allusions and inscriptions, stamps, arrows, icons, bars, etc. using a library of vector elements so. It contains the function of alignment, placement, resizing, rotation, filling and other operations on the object.
SnagIt Browser Catalog Congenital Image Catalog
- Quick In addition views can also be used to multiform rename and packet / file conversion using template names and embedded SnagIt filters (resize, cropping, rotating, changing depth and color correction, Frame, watermark, background etc.). In addition, it contains powerful tools for creating web-based image galleries.
SnagIt plug-in and built-in COM server
- Plug-ins for Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers, as well as for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, and Adobe FrameMaker programs provide fast and convenient snapshots and instant images in the app. The internal COM server allows you to manage the operation of the SnagIt program using Visual Basic and VB scripts, as well as Visual C ++ applications.