TechSmith Snagit 2020.1.3 Build 6046 is offering unlimited possibilities for taking pictures – entire screens, one or more windows and graphic objects (icons, on-screen buttons, panels, menus, etc.), arbitrary or complex shape fields (polygons, ellipses, rectangles with round) corners), full screen windows of DOS programs and DirectX application windows (games, video players). This program can receive images from a scanner or digital camera with a TWAIN interface, capture Windows desktop backgrounds and clipboard content, and import icons from EXE and DLL files. Magnifier helps you choose the area to be captured with pixel accuracy, and previewing with the built-in bitmap editor allows you to quickly add explanatory text and save images to files. In addition, Snagit is able to store all types of files from websites with the ability to determine the level of nested pages, and can also record what is happening on the screen in a video in AVI format. Snagit can capture on a schedule or at a specified frequency, and also allows you to take pictures without the mouse cursor.
- Snagit developers have implemented a truly invaluable feature – capture the window and display the object with the scroll bar. Let’s say you need a window snapshot, the contents don’t fit on the screen if you want. What should be done in such situations? Just take a picture in a few sections and paste the fragment in the graphic editor. What does SnagIt offer? It’s very simple – select the type of scroll object that you want as the source of the image, initialize the capture, scroll the window’s contents, or wait for the program to do it yourself, and you get the finished image.
- Capture text
You can extract dialog text boxes that cannot be copied, or make a list of text files that are displayed in the Windows Explorer window.
- Automatic image processing and saving
Snagit can automatically process screenshots produced using a built-in filter that allows you to change the size and scale of the image, adjust the desired color depth, make color corrections, add frames, shadows, watermarks, titles and effects from cutting edges. This program also allows you to automatically send processed images to the clipboard, to the printer, to the selected application, send them via email or use an instant messaging program, and save them to a file with a specific format, and file names are generated based on customizable templates. .
- Profile created
Parameters for capturing, processing and displaying screenshots are controlled using the Snagit configuration profile. You can create several different profiles for quick retrieval, or select the desired profile using the SnagIt OneClick pop-up panel or the main program window. In most cases, SnagIt allows you to automatically automate the process of preparing screenshots – you simply select the profile that contains the parameters needed to take, process and save photos, and take photos or objects you want – the program will do the rest for you.
- The default bitmap Snagit editor
– Overlay formatted text – colors, fonts, transparencies, volumetric shadows.
– Image processing – rotation, cropping, scaling.
– Brushes, stamps, spray guns, pencils, lines, arrows, geometric shapes, pipettes for capturing colors, selection of curly drawing areas.
– More than 50 undo levels.
– Write finished pictures to a file, copy to clipboard, send to print or by email.
- Default vector editor, Snagit Studio
Add explanations, comments, leader ornaments and inscriptions, stamps, arrows, icons, connecting lines, etc. using a library of ready-made vector elements. Contains functions for aligning, placing, resizing, rotating, filling, and other operations on objects.
- Internal image catalog Browser Snagit catalog
In addition to quick display, this can also be used to make batch and batch file name and batch changes using the default Snagit name template and filter (resize, crop, rotate, change depth and color correction, add frames, watermarks, backgrounds, etc. .)). It also contains a powerful tool for creating web-based image galleries.
- Snagit Plugins and Embedded COM Server
Plug-ins for Internet Explorer and Firefox, as well as for Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Outlook and Adobe FrameMaker, provide quick and easy image capture and insertion directly into the application. The embedded COM server allows you to control Snagit programs using Visual Basic and VB scripts, as well as from the Visual C ++ application.