TeraCopy Pro 3.0 Beta 1 (4.57 Mb) is the process of copying a file utility increase is the assurance of the developer makes it (up) faster by using an additional buffer. This copying process can be paused and then resumed. Also there is a copy control function in the case of not reading the file, you can try ability, utility integrated into the conductor.
- Copy files faster. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
- Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
- Error recovery. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worse case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer.
- Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
- Shell integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
- Full Unicode support.
- Windows 7 x64 support.