TreeSize Professional 184.108.40.2067 (91.14 Mb) is a program that shows the directory tree located on the hard disk along with its size, allowing, if necessary, to print the results. Integrated into Windows Explorer, add a new column. This program provides information about the number of files in a folder, the date it was last accessed, the owner of the file and more. In addition, it displays data in the form of clear graphs (diagrams), has a default search system and exports / imports results to an XML file. You can also search for old, large, temporary, and empty files. Supports command line mode – it’s convenient for nighttime scheduling and launching. It is planned to make scheduled scan tasks, configure it to scan along certain paths, and produce a set of reports according to a standard schedule. No matter how big your hard drive is, sooner or later it becomes messy so it looks too small. TreeSize Professional helps you determine where empty space has gone. This program can be launched from the folder or disk context menu, and it will show how many of these objects and the directories included in them occupy. The contents of each folder can be seen in a window with the Explorer interface, where the number of files on the disk or in individual folders and their size, date of the last access to it, NTFS compression level, etc. The program displays the folder in tree format along with its size and, if necessary, allows you to print the results on the printer for further study. All you need to do is select the drive you want to check, after which the application will automatically check the folder structure. After completing the operation, you get access to seven different disk representations (charts, tables, extensions, users, file age, 100 large files and logs). TreeSize scans can be printed for further study or exported to Excel, HTML, XML, or ASCII files.
- Visual monitoring of hard drive usage and viewing sizes of all folders and files
- Print reports in Excel, HTML, XML, text files, etc.
- File search that is fully customizable for searching and archiving large, old, unused and temporary files
- Search multiple drives and entire servers
- Look for duplicate files, in addition, by checking MD5 hashes
- Statistics on file types and file owners at the directory level
- The ability to save data in an XML file for download later
- Support Unicode names for files and folders
- Extensions for Windows Explorer
- See results when scanning
- Inclusion and exclusion of certain files and folders during scanning
- Print directory contents
- Support for explorer context menus in the program window