Turbo Studio 20.3.1316 with size 77.54 Mb is a powerful program for virtualization applications that do not require installation (make programs Portable). Portable applications do not require installation of external components, libraries, PC reboots, administrator rights, are completely isolated from other system applications, and can also be run from portable media.
- Create Portable applications that can be transmitted over the Internet: allows you to install and run virtual applications on any desktop computer with broadband Internet access.
- Creating an application as a single executable file that runs immediately: in one package, all application files, registry settings, battery life, as well as the necessary components in one executable file that are immediately launched.
- Launch applications using Java and NET without pre-installing Java and / or NET
- Improve computer security: start and run your application without giving end user administrator rights. Stabilization by deploying applications in an isolated virtual Spoon environment.
- Uninstall third-party components, COM / VB controllers, and such as Acrobat, Flash, Shockwave, etc. – everything directly in the application.
- Eliminates UAC compatibility error instructions: deploying virtual Spoon applications regardless of privileged access to system resources.
- Turbo Studio virtual application technology allows incompatible applications to function normally in Terminal Server and Citrix environments.
- Deploy directly to USB drives: increase the productivity of mobile workers by placing the virtual application Spoon on a USB flash drive. Launch applications on a remote PC, without installation steps, administrative rights, driver installation, etc.
- Significantly reduces testing and support costs: resolves version conflicts and dependencies on the Hell DLL. The complexity of testing to eliminate requests related to resource conflicts with application installation and operation is reduced.