Tweak-SSD 2.0.50 size 26.57 Mb is a system setup program for solid-state drives (SSD), to optimize performance on Windows 7/8 or Windows 10. The setup wizard at each step offers two options with fairly detailed descriptions in English. The “Suggest Settings” button switches the ON / OFF button to the “recommended” position.
- Disable application load optimization / OS (Prefetch / SuperFetch).
- Disable file indexing.
- Place the core of the system in memory instead of dismantling the module parts to disk.
- Increase the file system cache.
- Delete NTFS limits on memory usage.
- Deactivate hibernation.
- Turn off the last file access time recording.
- Disable boot file defragmentation.
- Disable page files.
- Disable cleaning of page files when closed.
- TRIM Optimizer.
- Disable creating 8.3 file format names.
- Turn off the program compatibility assistant.