Tweak-SSD 2.0.70 (26.86 Mb) is a program to configure the system for solid-state drive (SSD), to optimize operations in Windows 7/8 or Windows 10. The setup wizard at each step offers two options with fairly detailed descriptions in English. “Suggest settings” button to activate / deactivate the switch switches to the “suggested” position.
- Disable application / OS load optimization (Prefetch / SuperFetch).
- Disable file indexing.
- Placing the system kernel in memory instead of unloading a portion of the module to disk.
- Increase the file system cache.
- Removes NTFS memory limits.
- Turn off hibernation.
- Disable recording the time of the last access to the file.
- Deactivate boot file defragmentation.
- Deactivate the swap file.
- Disable cleaning of swap files at shutdown.
- TRIM Optimizer.
- Disables creating file names in 8.3 format.
- Disabling the program compatibility assistant.