Tweak-SSD FREE 2.0.10 (13.24 Mb) is System Configuration Utility under the solid-state drive (SSD), in order to optimize the work on Windows 08/07 and Windows 10. Setup Wizard on each step, offers two options with a fairly detailed description in English. Button “Suggest Settings» ( «Suggest setting») toggle switch ON / OFF in “” status is recommended.
Tweak-SSD FREE offers the following optimization:
- Disable optimization Download OS / application (Prefetch / Superfetch).
- Disable file indexing.
- Placing the system kernel in memory instead of loading a module on disk.
- Increase the file system cache.
- Removing NTFS limits on memory usage.
- Disable hibernation.
- Turn off when recording the last access to the file.
- Turning off the boot file defragmentation.
- Disable paging file.
- Disable paging file at shutdown cleaning.
- Include SSD send information about deleted files (in fact – activation TRIM).
- Disable the creation of 8.3 file name format.
- Disable Program Compatibility Assistant.