UFS Explorer Professional Recovery 5.18.4 (17.76 Mb) is a powerful, comprehensive and easy to use product for data access and data recovery. It is designed to provide a simple way to get your information. This full-featured product that is designed specifically for data recovery. It includes all the tools: Undelete, look for the missing files, RAW Recovery, to search for the missing system files. There is support for recovery for RAID-arrays with disks, disk images, and combinations thereof.
With UFS Explorer Professional Recovery you can recover data from almost any RAID array is problematic. If you have a problem with RAID-controller, drive, or NAS firmware, usually the array is not “will” and it becomes very difficult to recover data from it, especially for arrays based on RAID 0 or RAID 5. If the operating system does not recognize your RAID, that you can almost be assembled from components. Data from the RAID can be recovered, as well as from the source. UFS Explorer Professional Recovery allows “on the fly” almost reconstruct the RAID and recover data from it. Recovery Professional version is the only group UFS Explorer program, which lets you enter information on the media.
UFS Explorer Professional Recovery can successfully handle complex cases of loss of data in various file systems and recover data from most of the existing solutions. Built-in support JBOD, RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 0 + 1, RAID 10, RAID 4, RAID 5, and their variations, including a complete set of arrangements for stripe sizes, distribution and ‘delay’ lines of parity makes UFS Explorer Professional Recovery one of the leading products for RAID recovery.
With UFS Explorer Professional you can:
- Convenient and fast copying the data from the file system are supported, which are usually not available in Windows
- Save a backup copy of the disk and disk partition (including, for further analysis)
- Quickly restore deleted files from FAT and NTFS
- To restore the lost data from a disk partition (after formatting the disk, loss of or changes in the partition table)
- Using heuristic analysis, seek information even on badly damaged disk partitions or formatted partitions, including – using a different file system
- Perform virtual assembly “razobrannyh- for RAID-array (RAID 0,1 + 0,5, JBOD, their combinations) for data recovery even partially or entirely using disk images, writing array
- Read and restore data from several “drive virtualnyh- (RAW-image, MacOS DMG file, virtual disk VMWare, Parallels Workstation, Virtual PC).
- Access to local drives
- Support for disk images and virtual disks
- Support compressed disks UFS Explorer
- Copy single file
- Copy groups of files and directories
- Recover deleted files
- Support for multiple file systems
- Find the missing system files
- Using backup superblock
- Detailed scan
- Save scan results
- RAW Recovery Settings
- RAID Recovery
- Back up the disk / partition
- Support multilingual interface
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit systems
Support for various file systems:
- FAT and NTFS (Windows)
- HFS + / HFSX and HFS old version (Apple Mac OS)
- Ext2, Ext3, Ext4, ReiserFS, JFS and XFS (Linux)
- UFS and UFS2 (Unix, BSD, Sun Solaris, both versions of Sparc / Power and x86 / x64)
- Traditional NWFS (Novell Netware); Variations XFS and UFS file systems, which are used by different manufacturers.