UnHackMe 10.40 Build 790 (37.18 Mb) is allowing you to detect and delete new generations of Trojans that are not visible. They are also called “rootkits”. Rootkits – a group of programs used by hackers to cover intrusions and get administrative access to computers or computer networks. Attackers install rootkits on computers using user actions, exploit known vulnerabilities or break passwords. Rootkits install a backdoor that gives hackers complete control of the computer. This allows you to hide files, registry keys, processes, and network connections.
- UnHackMe includes a tool specifically designed to detect very hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe is unique for each user and is not visible to rootkits.
- You can open UnHackMe from a CD or flash drive.
- You can use UnHackMe licenses to check and remove rootkits from the user’s computer.
- No need to install UnHackMe on the user’s computer.
- No need to buy additional licenses.
- Easy to use.