UnHackMe 11.50 Build 950 with size 47.41 Mb is allowing you to detect and remove new generations of invisible Trojan programs. They are also called rootkits. A rootkit is a group of programs that hackers use to cover intrusion and gain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. An attacker installs a rootkit on a computer using user actions, exploits known vulnerabilities or breaks passwords. The rootkit installs a backdoor that gives the hacker full control of the computer. This allows you to hide files, registry keys, processes and network connections.
- UnHackMe includes a tool specifically designed to detect highly hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe is unique for each user and is not visible to the rootkit.
- You can open UnHackMe from a CD or from a flash drive.
- You can use the UnHackMe license to check and delete the rootkit from the user’s computer.
- No need to install UnHackMe on the user’s computer.
- No need to buy additional licenses.
- Easy to use.