UnHackMe 11.91 Build 991 is enabling detecting and removing a new generation of Trojans – Trojans that are not visible. They are also called “rootkits”. A rootkit is a group of programs that hackers use to camouflage intrusions and gain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. Attackers install rootkits on computers using custom actions, exploiting known vulnerabilities, or cracking passwords. Rootkits install back doors that give hackers complete control over the computer. It allows you to hide files, registry keys, processes, and network connections.
- UnHackMe includes a tool specifically designed to detect deeply hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe is unique to each user and is not visible to rootkits.
- You can open UnHackMe from a CD or flash drive.
- You can use the UnHackMe license to check for and remove rootkits from users’ computers.
- No need to install UnHackMe on the user’s computer.
- No need to buy additional licenses.
- Easy to use.