UnHackMe 9.96 Build 696 (38.10 Mb) is enabling you to detect and uninstall a new generation of Trojans – invisible Trojans. They are also called “rootkits”. Rootkits are a group of programs that hackers use to mask disruptions and gain administrator-level access to a computer or computer network. An attacker creates a rootkit on a computer using a user action, exploiting a known vulnerability or hacking a password. rootkit installs a “backdoor” that gives the hacker complete control of the computer. It allows you to hide files, registry keys, processes and network connections.
- UnHackMe includes tools developed specifically for detecting hidden rootkits.
- UnHackMe is unique to each user and is not visible to rootkits.
- You can open UnHackMe from CD or from flash drive.
- You can use UnHackMe license to scan and remove rootkits from user’s computer.
- No need to install UnHackMe on the user’s computer.
- No need to purchase additional licenses.
- Easy to use.