Universal USB Installer 184.108.40.206 (1.04 Mb) is a software designed to create a bootable flash drive; After starting the application by mail, which is currently tied flash drive. Then, the title of the selected assembly Linux, which will be recorded on a carrier. List available for copying to a USB-drive assemblies Linux sorted by categories – assembly based on Ubuntu, Linux Mint, Debian, Puppy Linux and others.
When using Universal-USB-Installer can use persistence function. As this will allow to perform multiple actions with files in the Live-System, such as if the system has been installed on the hard drive.
Working with Universal USB Installer:
- Run the Universal USB Installer (you need to run the Run as administrator).
- agree to the terms of the license agreement.
- Choose the right distribution we, the name of the operating system build. List of assembly systems are available for copying to removable media operation, the user is provided by class: the assembly based on the operating system Linux Mint, Puppy Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, and so on.
- Determine the path to the image. You also can download (in this case, check the item «Download iso».
- Determine the installation of devices that must be done.
- You also can use the Persistence function, where you can quickly and easily perform certain operations with files in a Live-System (such as if the operating system is installed on the hard drive of your personal computer).
- Start creating a bootable USB drive. Press the button «Create», we start the process and wait for its completion.
- Be sure to check the bootable USB flash drive is ready for operation.