Uranium Backup 9.4.1 Build 6600 with size 15.68 Mb is software backup of electronic information. With help, you can safely and securely back up files, electronic documents, spreadsheets, digital photos, audio and video information in the event of a failure or an unexpected failure device. Uranium Backup creates a backup for every local, network and optical disc on NAS, REV and RDX media using ZIP compression and support encryption. The program is easy to backup in FTP mode online, FTPS (SSL) and SFTP (SSH-FTP). This function allows webmasters to automatically save backups of the entire website.
- Back up to DAT tapes, DDS, DLT, SDLT, AIT, VXA, LTO and others, the program is compatible with SCSI tape drives, IDE, USB, SAS
- Create an emergency disk and image restoration system with all configurations
- Writing backups for all types of CD-R / RW optical disks, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE, HD-DVD-R / RW, DVD-RAM supports recording to DVD discs dual- Layer + R, DVD-R, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Support multisession disc recording and ISO file
- Backup and restore an unlimited number of Microsoft SQL server databases with integrated zip compression. Create database backup to tape, DVD, FTP, LAN
- Backup data online to a remote server via FTP, FTPS or SFTP using compressed zip and strong encryption. This function can be used to automatically update the website
- Back up files to external USB hard disk drive, Firewire, SATA, NAS Server, RDX drives, Iomega REV Drive and other computers on the local network using zip compression, encrypt and delete old versions of files
- Schedule (planning) automatic data backup
- Email notification on multiple email addresses in the form of a backup process report
- Sending zip backups to emails
- Backing up VHD virtual machines on Hyper-V, Virtual PC, .vmdk in VMWare and others
- The program supports work in the service mode
- strong encryption of AES 256-bit standard
- Ability to work without software installation (portable)
- Detailed help of the system to use the program with images
- Support for running programs from command time for parameters that can be used as Uranium Backup plug-ins to call it from other programs.