Uranium Backup 9.6.0 Build 6967 with size 18.53 Mb is a program to backup electronic information. With it, you can safely and securely back up files, electronic documents, tables, digital photos, audio and video information in case of unexpected damage or equipment failure. Uranium Backup creates backups to local, network and optical drives, NAS, REV and RDX storage media, using ZIP compression and supportive encryption. This program easily makes backups in online mode FTP, FTPS (SSL) and SFTP (SSH-FTP). This functionality allows webmasters to automatically back up their entire website.
- Backup to DAT, DDS, DLT, SDLT, AIT, VXA, LTO and other tape drives, the program is compatible with SCSI tape drives, IDE, USB, SAS
- Create and restore system disk images with all configurations
- Record backup to all types of CD-R / RW optical disks, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE, HD-DVD-R / RW, DVD-RAM which supports recording on DVD dual- layer + R, DVD-R, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Support for recording of multisesi discs and ISO files
- Backup and restore an unlimited number of Microsoft SQL Server databases with integrated zip compression. Creation of database backup on tape drive, DVD, FTP, LAN
- Backup of online information to remote servers via FTP, FTPS or SFTP protocols using reliable zip compression and encryption. These functions can be used to update websites automatically
- Backup files to external USB hard drive, Firewire, SATA, NAS server, RDX drive, iOmega REV Drive, and other computers on the local network using zip compression, longer file version encryption and deletion
- Automatic data backup scheduling (scheduling)
- E-mail notification to multiple email addresses in the form of results reports from the backup process
- Send zip backup to email
- Backup virtual machine, VHD in Hyper-V, Virtual PC, .VMDK in VMWare, and others
- The program supports operations in service mode
- AES 256 bit reliable encryption
- This program can work without installation (portable)
- Detailed help system for using programs with images
- Support for starting the program from command time with parameters, which allows using Uranium Backup as a plug-in to call it from other programs.