Uranium Backup 9.6.4 Build 7157 is a program for backup (backup) of electronic information. With its help, you can reliably make backup copies of files, electronic documents, tables, digital photos, audio and video information in the event of an unexpected failure or equipment failure. Uranium Backup makes backups to local media, networks and optical disks, NAS, REV, and RDX using ZIP compression and supporting encryption. The program easily creates backups in FTP, FTPS (SSL) and SFTP (SSH-FTP) online modes. This feature allows webmasters to automatically back up entire websites.
- Back up to DAT, DDS, DLT, SDLT, AIT, VXA, LTO and other tape drives, this program is compatible with all SCSI, IDE, USB, SAS tape drives
- Creation and recovery of system disk images with all configurations
- Writing backup for all types of optical discs CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE, HD-DVD-R / RW, DVD-RAM that supports writing to double layer DVDs + R, DVD-R, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Support for burning multi-session discs and ISO files
- Back up and restore an unlimited number of Microsoft SQL Server databases with integrated zip compression. Back up databases on tape drives, DVD, FTP, LAN
- Back up information online to a remote server via FTP, FTPS or SFTP using zip compression and strong encryption. These functions can be used to update websites automatically
- Back up files to external USB hard drives, Firewire, SATA, NAS servers, RDX drives, iOmega REV Drives and other computers on the local network using zip compression, encryption, and deleting older versions of files
- Schedule (planning) to back up information automatically
- Notification by email to several email addresses in the form of reports about the results of the backup process
- Send a zip backup to email
- Backup of .VHD virtual machines on Hyper-V, Virtual PCs,. VMDK on VMWare and others
- The program supports operations in service mode
- AES 256 bit strong encryption standard
- The program can work without installation (portable)
- Detailed help system for using programs with pictures
- Support for starting programs from the command timeline with parameters, which allows you to use Uranium Backup as a plug-in to call it from another program.