UsbFix 7.972 with size 3.28 Mb is a program to remove malware that can work with USB drives, memory cards and other portable devices, including cell phones, smart phones, cameras. The utility can fight with different types of threats, such as Conficker, which creates a DLL and autorun.inf files themselves so they can easily infect any device connected to the USB. In general, I want to mention a nice interface, excellent support, the minimum number of settings, the scanning speed.
- excellent support offered directly from the software interface – post your issues on the forum
- great tutorial and articles that will show you how to use the program and deal with malware
- it can detect and remove infections found on your removable devices
- repairs the damaged files such as: registry, hidden files, task manager etc.
- back-up support: it will backup your files and folders.
- regurarly, updated database with latest infections that spreads via removable devices
- Vaccination option: prevents future infections by creating new autorun.inf files on removable drives
- offers protection for all USB peripherals (pendrives, external hard drives, smartphones, memory cards etc.)
- detects and removes most common threats: VBS viruses, worms, trojans, keyloggers, other malware infections
- opens automatically a log file (txt) after each scan or action.