VMware Workstation Pro 12.5.0 build 4352439 (297 Mb) is a program system virtualization – creation of multiple operating systems on one computer, creating what is called virtual machines on a single system. Simply put in your PC’s memory privately created a system OS images that are not on your PC platform. In this connection, the user of the application system, will be able to test the program, various applications has been below that of the OS, where you come to work as if it has a few OS, in a variety of individual computer. It is suggested that this system program mainly or very advanced users – professionals working in the field of test programs in a variety of operating environments, or a programmer, sysadmin all professionals and experienced users to work with programs and networks constantly.
VMware MultipleWorlds its own technology makes it possible to isolate the operating systems and applications in virtual machines. This is a standard PC with its own processor and memory available for each virtual machine.
- The simultaneous launch of multiple guest operating systems on a single computer
- Running virtual machines on the host operating system and a full-screen Windows desktop
- Installing virtual machines without re-partitioning
- Running is already installed on the computer operating system without reinstalling or re-configuration
- Start the Windows operating system on a Linux computer, and vice versa
- Creating and testing applications simultaneously for different systems
- Running untested applications without the risk of endangering the stability of the system or loss of important data
- Sharing files and applications on different virtual machines by using a virtual network
- Running the client-server and Web applications on one PC
- Running on the same PC multiple virtual machines and modeling of network