Wagnard – CPU Core Analyser 184.108.40.206 (2.49 Mb) is a small program that allows you to analyze the activity of the processor, providing more information than the standard Windows Task Manager. This utility allows you to review the operation of the CPU and each core. It provides data on the DPC (deferred procedure call) levels and business interruption. The main purpose of this analysis is to provide information about the distribution of the load as processed by a computer.
The program has a primitive interface, which contains only a table to display the data. In the application window displays the percentage of usage for each core, while interruptions and the number of actions. At the bottom of the window shows the name of the processor, model, producer.
It supports up to 16 processor cores. CPU Core Analyser produces graphs for visual presentation of the evolution of the course DPC and other monitored parameters.
- Presenting detailed information about the status of the computer processor
- Allows you to review the operation of the CPU and each core
- Provide data DPC (deferred procedure call) levels and business interruption
- Shows the percentage of usage for each core, while interruptions and the number of actions
- Generates graphics for a visual representation of the evolutionary course of DPC and other controlled parameters
- Allows you to control Windows DPC mechanism
- Do not install the program, run from any medium
- English interface is accessible and understandable, Russian localization does not have
- Processor clock speed of 800 MHz or higher processor
- RAM 128 MB or more
- The free space on the hard disk of 1 MB
- Architecture with bit 32-bit or 64-bit (x86 or x64)