Wagnard – CPU Core Analyser 188.8.131.52 (2.70 Mb) is a small program that allows you to analyze the activity of the processor, providing more information than the standard Windows Task Manager. Utility allows you to review the operation of the CPU and each core. It provides data on the DPC (deferred procedure call) level and business interruption. The main purpose of this analysis is to provide information about the distribution of the load as it is processed by a computer.
The program has a primitive interface, which contains only a table to display the data. In the application window displays the percentage of use for each core, while interruptions and the number of actions. At the bottom of the window shows the name of the processor, the model maker.
It supports up to 16 processor cores. CPU Core Analyser produces graphs for visual presentation of the evolution of the course DPC and other monitored parameters.
- Presenting detailed information about the status of the computer processor
- Allows you to review the operation of the CPU and each core
- Provides data on DPC (deferred procedure call) level and business interruption
- Shows the percentage of usage for each core, while interruptions and the number of actions
- Produce graphics for a visual representation of the evolutionary course of DPC and other parameters are controlled
- Allows you to control the DPC mechanism of Windows with dll.ucoz.com
- Do not install the program, run from any medium
- English interface is accessible and understandable, Russian localization not have
It is necessary that the system has been installed .NetFramework 2.0 or higher
- Processor with a clock speed of 800 MHz or higher processor
- RAM 128 MB or more
- The free space on the hard disk of 1 MB
- Architecture with bit 32-bit or 64-bit (x86 or x64)