WildBit Viewer 6.4 Alpha 1.0 (26.94 Mb) is a powerful tool for digital image processing with a user friendly interface, the ability to display a variety of metadata (including EXIF), view the slide show, and a selection of image comparison. The program has a user-friendly interface and has powerful features to generate and view the preview icons.
Among other things WildBit Viewer – a kind of image on all parameters and compile a list of the selected files and folders, support for multi-monitor configurations for fast switching between two monitors. WildBit Viewer can be embedded in the Explorer context menu for quick access to functions. There is an option to install an image on your desktop.
- Supports more than 70 graphic formats (BMP, JPEG, JPEG 2000, GIF, PNG, PCX, TIFF, WMF, TGA, etc.). Support for animated GIF-files, multipage TIFF, and RAW files.
- Display pictures in Geo Info and Google maps.
- 172 transition effects for slideshows.
- Marking images.
- List Generator file in HTML, csv, rtf, txt uni.
- Standard or custom slide show with individual settings for each slide.
- Zoom and panoramic screen.
- Setting up the image data.
- Extended display mode.
- Full view.
- Change the name (including the package) with support for EXIF, IPTC.
- A floating window with information about this image.