Win ToolKit 126.96.36.199 size 22.41 Mb is a program to work with images of Windows that allows you to customize the drawing tools c “Integrator all in one.” You can integrate elements such as updating driver packages, add-ons, gadgets, wallpapers, themes and much more with the way Windows 7 / 8.x / 10.
- Download the update with the new changes, SP1, Language Packs without having to visit the Microsoft Web page, the driver packages and so on.
- Integration of the drivers, registry entries, add-ons, language packs, gadgets and much more in the way of Windows.
- Integration into the image of a “silent” installation.
- Conversion Update MSU to CAB and vice versa, the extraction of updates EXE and turn it into a Cab-file for further integration into the picture.
- Merge x86 and x64 images into a single image.
- Creating a bootable USB-drive and CD DVD.
- Remove / add components, the implementation of the Windows image.
- To create a response file (silent installation).
- Remove and install the update cache to the Windows system that is installed at this time.
- Forced off the mounted image.
- To divide the image into several parts if the destination is not a car DVD drive.
- Built-in manager WIM, DISM, and editing images imagex WIM (no need to download Microsoft Windows AIK).
- Removing the Microsoft Office updates from the EXE files and convert them to Cab-file for further integration into the picture.
- Create your own add-ons of the installation software for subsequent integration into the picture.
- Edit the registry within the image WIM (add, delete, edit the registry entries in the picture).