WinArchiver 4.5 (6.4 Mb) is a complex software, which has the greatest possibility to create, manage and unpack archives. WinArchiver utilities are subject to almost all known archive formats: ZIP (WinZip), 7z, RAR (WinRar), ISO (CD / DVD Image), WIM (Windows Imaging), DMG (Apple Disc Image), CAB (Microsoft Cabinet), GZIP and etc. The significant advantage of this archiver when compared to other similar programs is the full support of the new MZP (Mountable Archive) format. According to the developer, reducing the size of documents in the Mountable Archive is much more efficient. At the same time, managing MZP files is similar to working with other archive formats. With WinArchiver, you can easily attach archive files to virtual disks without having to extract them. In addition, many users are successful using this program even as a professional virtual disk, which is very rational.
- Opening and extracting ZIP, RAR, 7z, and other archives. WinArchiver can unload all popular archives
- Create ZIP archives, 7z, ISO, UDF DVD ISO, and MZP
- Change existing archives
- Mount ZIP, RAR and other archives on virtual disks without unpacking. You can use WinArchiver as a professional virtual disk
- Support for Unicode in filename.
- Support for multi-volume and encrypted archives
- Integration into Windows Explorer
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems
WinArchiver supports the following file types: .zip (WinZip Files), .rar (WinRAR Files), .7z (7z Files), .mzp (Mountable Archive), .iso (CD/DVD Image File), .xdi(Extended Disc Image File), .001 (7z Sub Volume), .arj, .bz2, .bzip2, .gz, .gzip, .tar, .taz, .tbz, .tbz2, .tgz, .tpz, .cab, .cpio, .deb, .lha, .lzh, .rpm, .split, .swm, .wim (Windows Imaging File), .z, .daa (PowerISO File), .bin, .cue, .mdf, .mds, .ashdisc, .bwi, .b5i, .lcd, .img, .cdi, .cif, .p01, .pdi, .nrg (Nero Disc Image), .ncd, .pxi, .gi, .fcd, .vcd, .c2d, .dmg (Apple Disc Image), .bif, .ima, .flp, .uif (MagicISO File)
Download: Solidfiles / Mirrorace / Upfile