WinCatalog 2019 188.8.131.52 with size 75.57 Mb is an easy-to-use cataloger program designed to catalog disks, files, and folders. Have you seen the contents of dozens of CDs to find the right program or song? Using WinCatalog You don’t need to spend time searching anymore. By creating directories, you can quickly search for files, folders, disks, and other catalog items without accessing the original storage media. Simply add your disk to WinCatalog once and the search will only take a few seconds !. WinCatalog keeps a list of files from all of your media, scans Zip archive contents, extracts tags from mp3 files and even gets the names of audio tracks from the Internet. And how often do you give the disk to your friends and never get it back? You will never lose a disk again: the contact list in WinCatalog makes it easy to keep track of who currently holds certain media. WinCatalog adds all files found on disk to the directory, while preserving the tree’s hierarchical structure from subfolders and remembering file attributes such as path, size, date of creation and modification, etc. By default, this program skips over and does not scan system folders, such as the Recycle Bin and others, but if necessary, you can disable this option in the program settings.
- Catalog all drives that Windows can access as storage media.
- Catalog of each folder on the disk.
- Automatically extracts Zip archive descriptions during scanning.
- Scan inside the Zip archive and add it to the directory as a folder.
- Extract the description for mp3, html files automatically at the disk scan stage.
- Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
- Get information about CD Audio tracks from CDDB (Internet CD database).
- Each item is given a series of keywords for a more accurate search.
- Search directories by name, comment and keywords.
- Search on separate disks and throughout directories.
- Update disk information without losing comments and keywords previously entered.
- Ability to delete unnecessary files and folders from directories.
- Easy accounting for a given disk.
- Export and import sections of collections and contact lists.
- Export the collection section to cvs file to be opened in MS Excel or other applications.
- Ability to automatically open the last directory at application startup.
- Fast work.