Windows Firewall Control 188.8.131.52 with size 1.65 Mb is extending Windows Firewall functionality, providing quick access to frequently used options, built-in Windows firewall. This program is located in the system tray and allows users to easily control the various parameters of the original Windows firewall, using the context menu, for example, you can quickly enable / disable other programs access to the network, configure rules, view the current network connection, import policy / Export, etc., without having to go into certain windows firewall settings. Microsoft Windows 7 operating system 0.8, 8.1, 10, has a standard built-in faevrol powerful and free – Windows Firewall. But, unfortunately, it does not have a simple interface to define your own network rules and requires deep technical knowledge to set them up properly. Utilities «Windows Firewall Control» easily solve Windows genuine firewall management issues.
- Only one small executable file with all built-in functions.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface accessed from the system tray.
- Accept or reject the application network connection possible with one mouse click.
- Shell-integration into the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Startup inclusion program at logon.
- Import and export network rules.
- Protection against unauthorized removal.
- Ability to restore previous settings when you delete.
- Check for new versions of the program through the interface.
- Extra. Ability Windows Firewall Control Full Version (registered)
- Training Mode that gives notice about outbound connections blocked.
- Windows Setup Key and Windows firewall.
- Resetting forgotten passwords from the current state of the program settings.