Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 with size 2.3 Mb is Expanding the Windows Firewall functionality, providing quick access to the most commonly used options in the built-in Windows Firewall. This program is located in the system tray and allows users to easily set up various parameters of the original Windows firewall, using the context menu, for example you can quickly allow / reject other programs to online, configure rules, view current active network connections, import / export, etc. , without having to go to a certain window of the firewall settings. Microsoft’s operating system Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 already has a built-in default powerful and free firewall – Windows Firewall. But, unfortunately, he does not have a simple interface to define his own network rules and requires deep technical knowledge to properly configure them. The “Windows Firewall Control” utility easily solves this problem of controlling the original Windows firewall.
- Only one small executable file with all built-in functions.
- Intuitive and user-friendly interface available from the system tray.
- You can allow or deny an application to any application with a single click.
- Shell-integration into the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Enable program startup when you log on to the system.
- Import and export network program rules.
- Protection against unauthorized removal.
- Ability to restore previous settings when deleting.
- Check for new versions of the program through the interface.
- Extra. Windows Firewall Control Full Version (registered)
- Mode of training, which gives notice of blocked outgoing connections.
- Password key for current program settings and Windows Firewall.
- Reset forgotten passwords for current program setting status.