Windows Firewall Control 22.214.171.124 with size 1.8 Mb is Extending the functionality of Windows Firewall, providing quick access to the most commonly used options of the built-in Windows Firewall. This program is located in the system tray and allows users to easily control the various parameters of the original Windows firewall, using the context menu, for example, you can quickly enable / disable other programs access to the network, configure rules, view the current network connection, import policy / export, etc., without having to go into certain windows of the firewall settings. Microsoft Windows 7 .8, 8.1, 10 operating system already has a powerful and free built-in firewall – Windows Firewall. However, unfortunately, it lacks a simple interface to define its own network rules and requires deep technical knowledge to properly customize them. The “Windows Firewall Control” utility easily solves this problem of controlling the original Windows firewall.
- Only one small executable file with all default functions.
- An intuitive and easy-to-use interface is available from the system tray.
- You can allow or deny an application to any app with a single click.
- Shell-integration into the Windows Explorer context menu.
- Quick access to edit Windows Firewall rules directly from the program interface.
- Enable program startup when you log in to the system.
- Import and export network program rules.
- Protection against unauthorized removal.
- Ability to restore previous settings when deleting.
- Check for new versions of the program through the interface.
- Extra. Windows Firewall Control Full Version (registered)
- Mode of training, which gives notice of blocked outgoing connections.
- Password lock for current program setting and Windows Firewall.
- Reset forgotten passwords for current program setting status.