WinToUSB Enterprise 4.8 (5.78 Mb) is allowing you to install and run Windows operating systems from USB-HDD or USB-Flash, using ISO images or CD / DVD disks as installation sources. WinToUSB also supports bootable USB WinPE, this can help you transfer WinPE content to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
- WinToUSB is a program that installs a portable operating system on removable media.
- This program supports Windows 8, and 8.1.
- Allows you to select partitions on the media where portable OS will be installed.
- Can work with flash drives or removable media that work faster.
- Supports Windows To Go, for eight and higher.
- Supported by USB 2.0 and 3.0 drives.
- No need to pre-install WAIK or WADK.
- Supports many languages, updated list.
- Programs are under development and at any time there are new updates that are installed automatically.
- You must be an administrator so that the program works correctly.