WinToUSB Enterprise 5.5 with size 6.09 Mb is allowing you to install and run the Windows operating system from USB-HDD or USB-Flash using an ISO image or CD / DVD disc as an installation source. WinToUSB also supports making WinPE USB bootable, this can help you transfer WinPE content to a USB drive and make the drive bootable.
- WinToUSB is a program that installs a portable operating system on removable media.
- This program supports Windows 8, as well as 8.1.
- Allows you to choose a partition on the media on which a portable OS will be installed.
- Can work with flash drives or removable media that work faster.
- Supports Windows To Go, for numbers eight and above.
- Works on USB 2.0 drives, as well as 3.0.
- No WAIK or WADK pre-installation is required.
- Supports multiple languages, updated list.
- The program is under development and every time there are new updates that are installed automatically.
- You must be an administrator for the program to work properly.