WinZip Courier 10.0 with size 72.50 Mb is the best way to reduce the complexity and time of sending and receiving email attachments, as well as reducing the disk space needed to store these messages. Simply write a letter, attach the file, click the “Send” button, and WinZip Courier will do the rest. The utility ensures that the size of your email attachments will be minimal.
- Full support for 64-bit computing: WinZip Courier is optimized to work in 32-bit and 64-bit environments with both versions of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook, making it an ideal choice for companies whose computing systems and information use relatively long and hardware and new soft.
- Upload background files: when working with Microsoft Outlook and using the ZipSend cloud service to send large files, WinZip Courier allows users to send emails and continue to work, when downloading files to cloud storage in the background and email will be automatically sent by the utility after after download.
- Faster ZIP compression: The ZIP compression engine used in WinZip Courier provides more efficient integration with email clients and allows users to compress and forward attachments faster than before.
- Archive password protection: You can choose the option to encrypt files to password protect information in attachments from unauthorized access. This program offers automatic and special file encryption. Available encryption methods include AES Zip 2.0, 128/256-bit encryption.
- Work with large files: WinZip Courier can automatically and seamlessly connect to the ZipSend service, providing an easy way to send files up to 2 gigabytes in size and without requiring company employees to change their usual approach to working with email clients.
- Preview zip attachments: the program provides an instant view of the contents of compressed file attachments in the Outlook window, viewing attachments in a tree structure.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office: the ability to automatically upload archive files to the cloud. If the archive is too large to be sent via email, then a personal link to this file in the cloud is added to the letter. Supported online platforms are ZipSend, Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe, and SugarSync.
- Generate links to files in the cloud: Users can link to documents that are already stored in the cloud and add this address to email.
- Convert archive files to PDF. Convert files to PDF directly from the Microsoft Office application, add watermarks to protect images and PDFs, and resize image files.