WinZip Courier 8.0 size 83.74 Mb is the best way to reduce the complexity and timing of sending and receiving e-mail attachments, as well as reducing the disk space needed to store these messages. Just write the letter, enter the file, click the “Send” button, and the rest of the work will be done by WinZip Courier. The utility ensures that your e-mail attachment size will be minimal. When you submit documents, spreadsheets or presentations directly from Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint, WinZip Courier will compress and send these files by email in one step. In addition, it is possible to save the file as a Zip file directly from this Office application. WinZip Courier provides automatic compression in ZIP format, encryption and file transfer up to 2 gigabytes. Designed for use in corporate computing and information systems, the new version of WinZip Courier provides employees with a convenient tool for working with e-mail attachments, easy to configure for network administrators and enables companies to reduce disk space and time when securely transferring files via e- mail corporate or cloud. service.
WinZip Courier is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010 (32-bit and 64-bit) e-mail clients, as well as Yahoo! email services Internet. Mail, Hotmail and Gmail, provide attachment compression in ZIP format, which reduces the size, shortens delivery times and ensures file transfers without problems. Users can protect secret files that are transmitted by password using AES encryption with 128-bit or 256-bit keys. Additionally, while encrypting attachments, WinZip Courier actually removes temporary files, which ensures the security of the information sent. When working with large files that exceed the maximum size of attachments, WinZip Courier can automatically and seamlessly connect to the ZipSend service, providing an easy way to transfer files up to 2 gigabytes and without requiring employees to change the usual approach to working with email clients. The WinZip Courier version is available in 13 languages and can be used effectively by small businesses and midsize companies as well as global companies. With the support of Microsoft Installer (MSI) technology, the WinZip Courier 4 utility can be quickly deployed in corporate networks of any scale.
- Full support for 64-bit computing: WinZip Courier is optimized to work in 32-bit and 64-bit environments with both versions of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook, making it an ideal choice for companies whose computing and information systems use relatively old systems and devices hard and new software
- Background file download: while working with Microsoft Outlook and using the ZipSend cloud service to send large files, WinZip Courier allows users to send email and keep working, when downloading files to the cloud storage in the background, and messages will be automatically sent by the utility after the download is complete.
- Faster compression in ZIP format: ZIP compression engine used in WinZip Courier provides more efficient integration of utilities with email clients and allows users to compress and forward attachments faster than ever.
- Archive protection: You can select file encryption option to protect password information in attachments from unauthorized access. The program offers automatic and user-defined file encoding. The available encryption method contains Zip 2.0, AES 128/256-bit encoding.
- Working with large files: WinZip Courier can automatically and seamlessly connect to ZipSend services, providing an easy way to transfer files up to 2 gigabytes and without requiring employees to change the usual approach to working with email clients.
- Zip-attachment preview: this program provides an instant view of the contents of a compressed attachment in the Outlook window, viewing attachments in the form of a tree structure.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office: the ability to download archive archives to cloud storage automatically. If the archive is too large to send via e-mail, then a private link to this file in the cloud will be added to the message. ZipSend online platform, Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe and SugarSync are supported.
- Generating links to files in the cloud: Users can create links to documents already stored in the cloud, and add these addresses to email.
- Convert archived files to PDF Convert files to PDF directly from Microsoft Office applications, add watermarks to protect images and PDFs, resize graphics