WinZip Courier 9.5 (67.38 Mb) is the best way to reduce the complexity and time of sending and receiving email attachments, as well as reducing the disk space needed to store these messages. Just write a letter, attach a file, click the “Send” button, and WinZip Courier will do the rest. The utility ensures that the size of your e-mail attachments will be minimal.
- Full support for 64-bit computing: WinZip Courier is optimized to work in 32-bit and 64-bit environments with both versions of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Outlook, which makes it the ideal choice for companies whose computing systems and information use relatively old and hardware and new software.
- Background file download: when working with Microsoft Outlook and using ZipSend cloud services to send large files, WinZip Courier allows users to send emails and continue working, when downloading files to cloud storage in the background, and emails will be automatically sent by the utility after downloading.
- Faster compression in ZIP format: the compression engine in ZIP format used in WinZip Courier provides more efficient integration of utilities with e-mail clients and allows users to compress and send attachments faster than before.
- Archived password protection: You can choose the option to encrypt files to protect information in attachments from unauthorized access. This program offers automatic and special file encryption. Available encryption methods include AES Zip 2.0, 128/256-bit encryption.
- Works with large files: WinZip Courier can automatically and seamlessly connect to ZipSend services, providing an easy way to send files up to 2 gigabytes in size and without requiring company employees to change the approach commonly used to work with email clients.
- Preview zip attachments: this program provides an instant display of compressed attachment contents in the Outlook window, seeing attachments in the tree structure.
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office: the ability to upload archive files automatically to cloud storage. If an archive that is too large must be sent via email, then a private link to this file in the cloud is added to the letter. ZipSend, Box, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive, CloudMe, and SugarSync online platforms are supported.
- Generate links to files in the cloud: Users can create links to documents that have been stored in the cloud, and add this address to email.
- Convert archive files to PDF. Convert files to PDF directly from Microsoft Office applications, add watermarks to protect images and PDFs, resize image files.