WinZip Pro 19.0 Build 11294 (116 Mb) WinZip International LLC has introduced a software upgrade to WinZip 19 with a number of new features. This includes new centralized file management tool, promising a more concise user interface and task-oriented, and increase the compression for file conversion options. In addition, WinZip 19 also adds support for touch devices and high score screen.
In the new version, WinZip provides a new centralized file management tool. Now, it can be easier to use than local, network, or even the cloud without having to access files between different applications and browsers to jump.
In addition, the tool also allows users to move, delete, rename, or change files cloud, and switch between different accounts and cloud disk. WinZip supports Dropbox, onedrive, Google Drive, Box and other major cloud storage service.
Secondly, WinZip 19 also introduces an additional encryption option (via the second encryption layer) to protect files stored in the cloud (before or after uploading).
UI and many detail improvements addition, WinZip 19 also provides a more integrated with ZipShare services online. Users can directly access their features (such as the Delivery Tracking), and free to send files up to 50MB.
Finally, this update also brings support for more touch friendly, laptop or tablet users can be considered as Relax.
WinZip the first and one of the most popular compression utility data. This powerful and easy to use tool that lets you quickly compress files, or return them to their original state in order to save disk space and greatly reduce the transmission of email messages. Working with the CAB, TAR, gzip, UUencode, XXencode, BinHex, and MIME formats, and ZIP. Besides, with the help of external programs can work with files ARJ, LZH, and ARC. Features include a representation of images as icons and automatic selection of compression method, as well as improved compression of audio files and support open BZ2 and RAR-files. Additionally, there is a feature enhanced redundancy and new built-in image viewer, with which you can view multiple images in a Zip-file.
- NEW! Easier zipping. Built-in local and cloud file management means it’s easy to browse and select the files you want without leaving WinZip. Touch support puts the power of WinZip at your fingertips on any touch-enabled device or computer. WinZip 19 is also optimized for 2-in-1 computers, switching its layout automatically depending on whether you are using your system in tablet or notebook mode.
- NEW! Rich file management. Save time with the easy-to-access file management features built into the new WinZip 19 interface. Copy, move, rename and delete local and cloud files with ease. Open, edit and print local files. Plus, see how much space your devices and cloud services have available. Do all this and more without having to leave WinZip.
- NEW! Change the interface to suit your task. Easily change the WinZip 19 interface to hide or show the features you need. WinZip 19 displays zipping features by default, but you can easily switch to the file management pane when you want to work with your files.
- NEW! Easily find the features you need. WinZip is more dynamic than ever with the new context-sensitive action pane that changes to display the right tools for the job. When you’re zipping files, for example, Save and Share options appear automatically, so you can quickly select the destinations for your zip.
- NEW! More flexible file conversion. Whether you are converting to PDF, resizing photos, adding watermarks or encrypting, you can select or change settings before, during or after you have created your zip. Plus, WinZip lets you choose whether the changes are applied to all the files in your zip or only to the individual files you’ve selected.
- NEW! Streamlined sharing. Get easy access to all your sharing options in the new WinZip interface to quickly share by email, your clouds, instant messaging services or popular social sites.